OUR CUSTOM SOFTWARE HAS BEEN UTILIZED BY COMPANIES ACROSS NORTH AMERICA FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
Our Double-Check™ software automatically collects data from various devices on multiple manufacturing or production lines providing real-time results.
Double-Check™ not only helps mitigate the possibility of human error, but allows operators and management teams alike to make intelligent business decisions such as increasing productivity or reducing waste.
The software can be delivered as a cloud-based solution (SaaS), or a stand-alone application (client server based with local database). Your data is not driven by the sampling process… with Double-Check™ you are collecting data from every item as it is processed – in real-time!
Double-Check™ software features:
- Remote Monitor from Anywhere
- Allocate Resources for Better Throughput
- Data Capture Efficiently from Multiple Devices
- Simple Dashboard and Graphics
- Export Data easily for Advanced Analysis.
Our software engineers configure the software for each instance to ensure optimal productivity and seamless integration with local systems. Double-Check™ holds virtually no integration limitations and can be rapidly up and running with remarkably little lead time.
STANDARD INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS
- Vehicle Scale Tracking (Waste / Aggregates / Recycling / Agriculture)
- Waste and Tracking System for Food and Beverage Manufacturers
- Electronic Traceability and Audit Tracking
- Production Tracking and Batching (Automatic and/or Manual)
- Parts Counting Compliance (Discrete / Automotive Manufacturing)
- Quality Assurance and Net Weight Filling Control (SPC / SQC)
Our trademark services does not stop at custom integrations, we offer on-line as well as complete onsite start-up and training services.
ADAVANTAGES TO SaaS (Software as a Service…)
Software as a Service (SaaS) is an alternative to the standard software installation in the business environment (traditional model) where a user has to build the server, install the application and configure it.
In SaaS, the user does not pay for the software itself. Instead, it works like a rental. They have the authorization to use it for a period of time and pay for the software that they are using.
- Reduce Time to Benefit
- Different from the traditional model, in SaaS the software (application) is already installed and configured
- Lower Costs
- SaaS has a differential regarding costs since it usually resides in a shared or multitenant environment where the hardware and software license costs are low compared with the traditional model
- Scalability & Integration
- Usually, SaaS solutions reside in cloud environments that are scalable and have integration with other SaaS offerings
- New Releases (Upgrades)
- SaaS providers upgrade the solution and it becomes available for their customers
- Easy to Use and Perform Proof of Concepts
- SaaS offerings are easy to use since they already come with best practices and samples inside it
- Accessible from any Location
- With SaaS you are able to access it from every device with the Internet connection at any time. It increases your mobility and independence in working with a software
- Compatible Across Multiple Devices
- Location is not the only advantage of SaaS when we consider accessibility. This type of software distribution model enables a user to access it from distinct devices. Therefore, it is even more convenient for a client to exploit software
- Personalization & Customization
- Products delivered in SaaS model can be easily adjusted to particular client’s needs