A new age has arrived in tank weighing. Take advantage of RapidCal™ Tank Scale Calibration to achieve a new level of accuracy and reduce significantly the overall costs of calibration.
7 rock solid reasons to choose RapidCal™:
- Cost reduction
- Ease of Process
- Faster calibration process
- Zero contact with tank content
- Compliance with Quality Systems
- Accurate tank calibration
- Traceable calibration
Traditional calibration methods are time-consuming, expensive and typically result in uncertain accuracy and traceability results. The new and innovative RapidCal™ from METTLER TOLEDO offers an economical Tank Scale Calibration method that is traceable, and achieved without using test weights or purified liquids. Additionally, eliminating the expensive and risky process of material substitution, the chance of cross contamination is also eliminated.
Fast, traceable and hassle free – RapidCal™ Tank Scale Calibration is the ideal method for most tank, reactor, hopper and silo scales, saving time and money.
RapidCal™ Tank Scale Calibration features
- Accurate (0.1%) full-scale calibration in the range 1t – 32t
- Quick calibration process, minimal downtime
- Test weights not required
- Purified water and calibrated flowmeter not required
- Tank is not opened, no risk of contamination
- Tank is exercised identically to the weighing process; piping effects are automatically compensated for.
- Traceability assured by METTLER TOLEDO
- Compatibility with internal Quality Systems
- Regular recalibration as part of the Quality System
- Process stability assured with minimum effort
RapidCal™ Engineering Recommendations
Download the METTLER TOLEDO Engineereing Recommendations for more details on how to implement RapidCal™ in your manufacturing facility.